How To Test Your Thyroid At Home: All You Need Is Only A Glass Of Water And Mirror! (VIDEO)
Many people, especially women, are suffering from various thyroid gland diseases. But not everyone is aware of the fact that they might be having these problems.
The butterfly shaped thyroid gland is located at the beginning of the neck. The hormones produced by this gland, affect the operation of all systems of the body.
In excess of thyroid hormones, people become hyperactive. While in the lack of thyroid hormones, people become drowsy and feel a general weakness.
The thyroid gland is exposed to the risk of various diseases.
To check the function of the thyroid gland at home, you’ll need a mirror and a glass of water.
How To Check Your Thyroid Gland
1. Take a sip of water.
2. Lift your chin and watch your thyroid gland. You can repeat the process several times.
3. Look for any strange changes and asymmetry.
4. Repeat this often to make sure your thyroid gland doesn’t swell, especially if you often feel tired for no apparent reason.
5. If your thyroid gland a little swollen and has some strange nodes, don’t panic.
6. It’s probably nothing, but you should definitely seek a medical opinion.