If you are concerned about the fat accumulation in your blood and your cholesterol levels, then this article is the real deal for you. Fat tends to accumulate in blood mostly because of unhealthy lifestyle, yet sometimes it may simply be a matter of genetics. Normal cholesterol levels go between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L.
We give you an amazing syrup recipe that will help you decrease cholesterol levels.
• 2.2 lbs / 1kg lemons
• 5-6 parsley sprigs
• 100 Oz /3 liter water
• 2 tsp baking soda
1. Wash the lemons well and then soak them in hot water. Add the baking soda.
2. Leave them soaked in for 60 minutes.
3. Next, chop the parsley.
4. Cut the lemons in small pieces not removing the rind.
5. Cook on a low heat for 2-3 hours.
6. You will get around 1.5l of syrup.
7. Drink this syrup in the morning prior to breakfast, and a small shot glass is a perfect measuring tool.
8. You will have enough of this syrup for 15 days.