Baking soda is one natural remedy with a long list of health benefits and uses. It can be taken internally by mixing with water. Baking soda is present in every household, but we often take its use for granted.
Apart from its basic purposes, see these 15 ways in which it can ease your life.
1. Use baking soda as a deodorant for armpits. Apply a coating using a foundation sponge.
2. For fresh breath, mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with a little water and gargle.
3. Save the fresh flowers in a vase, by adding a teaspoon of baking soda in the water.
4.Wash your fruits and vegetables with baking soda.
5. Treat acne with baking soda, honey, and water. Massage your skin to exfoliate and leave your skin feeling soft.
6. Pour a cup of baking soda in the toilet shell, let it stand for an hour and flush the water down the drain. Baking soda will clean the toilet shell and absorb bad odor.
7. Clean the refrigerator with baking soda and unpleasant odors will disappear.
8. Soften your solidified brushes at home by boiling them in a solution of 1 liter of water, 1/4 cup of vinegar and one cup of baking soda.
9. Use baking soda as splinter removal.
10. Pour some baking soda on the coat of your pet and brush it to refresh the coat and to get rid of the odor.
11. Pour some baking soda on your grill and rinse. It will shine like new!
12. Use baking soda as pedicure. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with warm water for a foot soak.
13. Treat insect bites and itchy skin with baking soda and water.
14. Help your hair with mix of baking soda with your favorite shampoo.
15. Clean brushes and combs – rinse and allow to dry.