Feeling pressure and pain in your lower back is a common problem. Pain can be caused by bad posture and cramps from stress and exhaustion.
To relive your pain, try a simple breathing exercise that can relax your body and reduces pressure in the lumbar area.
60 seconds Breathing Exercise for Pain Relief:1. Sit down in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and try to relax.
2. Place the tip of your tongue behind your upper front teeth
3. Slowly inhale through your nose, hold the breath while counting to 7. Exhale through your mouth while counting to 8.
4. Repeat this 3 times.
60 seconds Stretching Exercises:Every night before going to bed, do a 60 seconds stretch.
1. Lie on your stomach and support your body on your elbows.
2. Lift your upper body and head, hold this position for 8 seconds and get back to the initial position. Repeat this exercise 2 times.
3. Lie on your back. Bend your knees and position your arms alongside your body. Lift your pelvic and stay in that position for 8 seconds. Get back to the initial position.
4. Stay on your back with your knees bent. Grab your knees with your hands and start pulling your knees towards your chest. Stay in that position for 8 seconds and then get back in the initial position. Repeat this exercise 2 times.