Here in this article, we have brought for you a really wonderful recipe which is very much natural and result-provoking.
Homemade Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray
Things You Need:
● Dried Peppermint- 3-4 tbsp
● Chamomile- 3-4 tbsp
● Lavender-3-4 tbsp
● Medical Alcohol- 5-6 drops
● Water- 1 cup
Things You Should Do:
1. Boil the cup of water.
2. Add all the above-said ingredients to the boiled water.
3. Cover up the bowl and allow it to get cooled.
4. Then, add the medical alcohol to it.
5. Get this entire liquid into a bottle-cum-sprayer.
Your wonderful natural mosquito repellent is all ready and can be set off to use. This one contains alcohol and is not suitable for children since their skin might be delicate.
So, for the sake of children, there is yet another stunning and natural mosquito repellent.
If you find any kind of itching or allergic reactions occurring with the skin of your child, stop using this repellent as quickly as possible.