Skip to main content

SHE RUB HER HAND WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TWICE A WEEK…THE REASON…I’M TRYING TONIGHT!

SHE RUB HER HAND WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TWICE A WEEK…THE REASON…I’M TRYING TONIGHT!
A woman had suffered severe pain in the hands and decided to try alternative medicine.

“A few years ago I led the fight against pain in the joints and arms, after which the doctors diagnosed arthritis because of work and malnutrition. Since I am not a person who immediately reached for chemistry, I decided to try natural solutions. I talked to the doctor, and he said to try apple cider vinegar. I started using it, and now after 2 months I can say that I am much better.
The first month I was doing it three times a week, and now only two. I put my hands in vinegar before going to sleep, and pain and burning sensation disappeared. I used a natural drink made from apple cider vinegar, water and honey. I recommend it to everyone, because it certainly will succeed, “said Ana H., who has spent all her life working as a typist.

You can stop the pain and symptoms, if you change your diet and lifestyle, but also add some natural remedies like apple cider vinegar.

Healing potion
In 300 ml of water or a fruit juice, put 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and use it before meals, three times a day.

Apple vinegar eliminates toxins from the body, it is a powerful antioxidant and it is a great pain in the joints.

Rubbing
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Then apply the mixture on the painful joints.

Bath
Mix 6 cups of water with a cup of apple cider vinegar, then soak your feet or hands. You can also apply a compress on the other painful areas.

If you suffer from joint pain try this treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 FOODS MADE IN CHINA THAT ARE FILLED WITH PLASTIC, PESTICIDES AND CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS

It has become a well-known fact that much of the food found in America is imported from China. Why would one need to buy food from China when we have so much farmland in America? It all has to do with the price, food from China is cheaper, but it comes at a cost.

Stop Eating This Food Immediately! It Causes 4 Types Of Cancer!

Hot dogs are probably the most popular fast-food ever, as they have over 7 billion consumers in the world. However, according to recent research, this fast-food is also the leading cause for four types of cancer.