How could this be!? After some more detective work, I figured out that even though I cleaned my feet regularly, I needed to eradicate the odor-causing bacteria in my shoes. But how exactly does one do this? Apparently, it’s a lot easier than one might think and we have Household Hacker to thank for that!
In the video below Household Hacker goes over some really cool and brilliant life hacks that will make your life that much easier. I don’t know how he comes up with this stuff but I’m glad that he does! Some of these life hacks include…
● Deal with your stinky shoes by putting them in a Ziploc bag and leaving them in your freezer overnight
● Figure out how much propane you have left in your tank by pouring warm water on it and feeling for cold spots
● Pack your luggage more efficiently and reduce wrinkles by rolling your clothes
● Create an air freshener that “turns on” whenever you turn on the lights by spritzing your light bulbs with air freshener or cologne
● Open a jar that refuses to open by poking a hole at the top
Watch the video below for the full details and even more great tricks! Don’t forget to share this story with your family and friends so they too can learn these clever ideas.